1. It is your online business listing, complete with all your contact information.
2. It is your brochure, showcasing your products and services.
3. It is your sales pitch, highlighting what makes your business unique.
4. It is your customer service portal, providing FAQs and information for current and prospective customers.
5. It is your voice, offering advice, news and opinion through your blog.
6. It is your means of attracting new visitors through search engine optimization.
7. It is your storefront, letting customers buy from you 24/7.
8. Be it website development from scratch or driving laser targeted traffic to your website, blog or online store we ensure high quality performance is delivered. We have a very robust web development team and we create awesome looking websites for you which get ranked by google, bing, and yahoo so that your customers can find you easily.
CSS3 is the latest evolution of the Cascading Style Sheets language and aims at extending CSS2.1. It brings a lot of long-awaited novelties, like rounded corners, shadows, gradients, transitions or animations, as well as new layouts like multi-columns, flexible box or grid layouts. Experimental parts are vendor-prefixed and should either be avoided in production environments, or used with extreme caution as both their syntax and semantics can change in the future.
HTML5 includes detailed processing models to encourage more interoperable implementations; it extends, improves and rationalizes the markup available for documents, and introduces markup and application programming interfaces (APIs) for complex web applications. For the same reasons, HTML5 is also a candidate for cross-platform mobile applications, because it includes features designed with low-powered devices in mind.
PHP code may be embedded into HTML code, or it can be used in combination with various web template systems, web content management systems, and web frameworks. PHP code is usually processed by a PHP interpreter implemented as a module in the web server or as a Common Gateway Interface (CGI) executable. The web server combines the results of the interpreted and executed PHP code, which may be any type of data, including images, with the generated web page.
The standard PHP interpreter, powered by the Zend Engine, is free software released under the PHP License. PHP has been widely ported and can be deployed on most web servers on almost every operating system and platform, free of charge.
ootstrap, originally named Twitter Blueprint, was developed by Mark Otto and Jacob Thornton at Twitter as a framework to encourage consistency across internal tools. Before Bootstrap, various libraries were used for interface development, which led to inconsistencies and a high maintenance burden.
A super small group of developers and I got together to design and build a new internal tool and saw an opportunity to do something more. Through that process, we saw ourselves build something much more substantial than another internal tool. Months later, we ended up with an early version of Bootstrap as a way to document and share common design patterns and assets within the company.
Responsive websites are the future! They allow your site to adapt to different screen sizes which means that whatever device your web visitors are using they get the best possible view of your business or service. This Artwebco website itself is responsive, so if you view us on a mobile, tablet or desktop you will see how the layout changes to make the best of the available screen size.
People who browse while on-the-go have very different needs than those sitting at a desk. Responsive websites re-organise themselves automatically according to the device viewing them, so that the same website provides a great experience everywhere. Desktops get a full-blown interface with videos, large images and animations..